I have been wanting to try a smart watch forever, but had not found one that really meshed with my personal style. So, when Garmin reached out to me to try the new Vivomove HR, I was ALL for it, because not only does it have all the bells and whistles, but it also looks fantastic. White + Rose gold = the perfect combination.
Tap the watch twice and a digital screen pops up. You can swipe the touchscreen to see all the features, including the time, date and temp and weather. It also has fitness tracking, including steps and stairs. My favorite feature is the stress tracker! It tracks your stress during the day, and at the end of the day you can see when your high and low stress times are. You can also set a relaxation timer on the watch.
You will also get notifications like text messages and any interactions that come through on your social media.
And here are all the features:
- 24/7 heart rate¹ monitoring with Elevate™ wrist heart rate technology
- Wellness monitoring tools, such as all-day stress tracking and a relaxation timer, help you manage stress
- Includes fitness monitoring tools such as VO2 max and fitness age
- Displays steps, calories, distance, heart rate and intensity minutes¹
- Stay connected with smart features² such as auto uploads, smart notifications, music controls and more
- Battery life³: up to 5 days in smart mode; up to 2 weeks in watch mode
Sync with the Garmin Connect app to get a recap of your day! I love seeing “stats” of my life from my sleep, to stress and fitness
It is the perfect watch for function and fashion! And it is under $300, which is a great price for a smart watch. You can shop it online HERE. If you are wanting for the holidays, shop soon because there is a 5-8 week lead time on this watch.