A few months ago I was talking to my friend, and I was looking at her thinking damn girl your skin looks amazing! So, I of course said something to her, as any good friend would do. She told me that she had been using collagen powder and she had noticed a huge difference in her skin, hair and nails. That pretty much sold me, and I have been using it ever since. So, I have to give a shout out to Courtney and Shanna for recommending this to me!
The brand she uses is by Further Food, which is a 100% pure protein that is Grass-fed, Pasture-raised, Non-GMO, Kosher, Gluten-free, Paleo.
Collagen Powder is pretty much like gold, in the powder form. It has SO MANY benefits, and here they are…
- Reduces wrinkles and cellulite
- Strengthens hair, nails, and teeth
- Improves joint health, reduces joint stiffness, and builds bone strength
- 18 amino acids, including 8 essential amino acids, that aid in muscle and ligament repair, flexibility, and recovery
- Natural glycine helps promote healthy immune and digestive systems
- Keeps you full and satiated for healthy weight loss and weight maintenance
- Our protein peptides are highly bioavailable; 90% is absorbed by the body within 6 hours of intake to start repairing immediately.
BOOM!!!! Tell me about it, I was blown away too. I have been using it every other day for a few weeks now. I noticed a huge difference in how fast my hair and nails have been growing.
I am not sure I have noticed a huge change in my skin, but I do think the fine lines are a little less than they used to be.
One scoop a day is recommended. I like putting it in my coffee because it just dissolves and it doesn’t have any flavor. You could also mix it into a shake, or any meal for that matter! You can always sprinkle in your kids eggs too to give them a protein boost.
You can shop Further Food Collagen Peptides powder HERE. And you can thank me later!!