Vivi and I had so much fun at the Beauty Brands + Bare Minerals event on Saturday. She’s a total makeup lover, so she loved every minute of it! The artists gave her some sparkles and some glittery lip gloss. It was a fun girly day for both of us.
It’s always good to catch up with some of my favorite KC Bloggers!
The She KC girls are the sweetest ladies, and hard working mamas!
Holly is one of the Beauty Brands artists that I worked with. She created my Bare Minerals look, which I really loved. It was natural, but with just enough coverage to where I felt like I could also take the look into evening.
I bought the powder foundation which gives a bit more coverage, but I will be going back for the tinted moisturizer which was awesome too.
here is what she used on me:
Right now they are doing a fabulous summer Gift With Purchase bag, available when you spend $35 or more at Beauty Brands.
It had some of my favorite items, as well as some that I have never tried before. I love Tan Towels, the smashbox primer, Supergoop sunscreen and Fab First Aid Beauty.
The 21 piece set valued at over $100 also includes:
– StriVectin Advanced Retinol Night Moisturizer (0.25 oz)
– Murad Invisiblur Perfecting Shield Broad Spectrum SPF 30 PA+++ (0.17 oz)
– Laura Geller Lash Boss Mascara Deluxe Sample
– Hempz Yuzu & Starfruit Herbal Moisturizer SPF 30 (2.25 oz)
– Elizabeth Arden All-Over Miracle Oil (.07 oz)
– Rodial Dragon’s Blood Eye Mask (1 Mask)
– TanTowel Half Body Classic Towelette (1 Towelette)
– Philosophy Purity Made Simple Facial Cleanser (1 oz)
– Vince Camuto Ciao Eau de Parfum (1 Vial)
– First Aid Beauty Ultra Repair Cream (1 oz)
– Supergoop! Everyday Sunscreen SPF 50 Packette
– Murad Retinol Youth Renewal Serum Packette
– Smashbox Photo Finish Primer Packette
– Stila Color Balm Lipstick Packette
– Dermalogica Dynamic Skin Recovery SPF 50 (0.34 oz)
– 100% Pure Burdock & Neem Shampoo Packette
– Alterna Shampoo and Conditioner Packette
– DevaCurl Curl Buildup Buster Packette
– Ren Clean Skincare Evercalm Global Protection Day Cream Packette
– Salon & Spa Free Redken Chemistry Shot Conditioning Treatment with Purchase of a Color Service
– On-The-Go Makeup Bag
– Over a $100 Value!
while supplies last!
Go and get yourself one, while supplies last!
*This is a sponsored post paid for by Beauty Brands, but all reviews and opinions are my own